Every once in a while, I teach young students how to game design and how to survive the industry
I have been invited to teach students about my experiences, both as a game designer, an activist and a youtuber multiple times.
I have taught at :
- IUT de Bobigny as an alumni, and as a survivor of workplace abuse
- Isart as a mission designer and writer
- La Sorbonne Nouvelle as a game designer and industry veteran
- Bibliothèque Louise Michel, as a game designer, a Twine game maker and a game jam organizer
- Workshops for teens about game making
I am always willing to chat with students about how to make games, or give them an intervention about how to make it in the industry unscathed.